A slow-loading website can be caused by any of the following:
- A problem with your website content.
- A problem with your internet connection
- A problem with our servers or network.
- An external networking problem.
To rule out problems with your internet connection, computer, or website content, please perform the following steps:
- Check your internet connection using Speed Test. If your upload and download speeds are significantly lower than what your Internet service provider has promised, contact them to see if there might be an issue.
- Check for other potential causes such as:
- Computer memory
- Anti-virus software
- Browser add-ons
- Check your content to be sure your site is not loaded down with large images, excessive features, or third-party scripts. Learn more about cleaning up your content and optimizing images.
If you need help with your website, please open a Support Ticket and choose “Technical Support”.